Who We Are?
We are specialized in geomatics and surveying engineering fields with modern concept and tools. We carry out all types of data measurements and data collection, managing and performing complex measurement tasks. That includes, GNSS surveying, Asset data collections, GIS mapping, Laser Scanning. In addition to use the Ground penetrating radar (GPR) to investigate utilities underground surface.
SurveyTEQ is established for delivering the best results through a range of different Geospatial techniques. We offer the following Geospatial services:
3D Laser Scanning
3D Reality Capture
Ground Control Points (GCPs) Survey
Utilites Mapping by GPR
Asset Data Collections
GIS Mapping Survey
As-built Verification by Laser Scanner
3D Mapping Using Laser Scanner
Laser Scanning, also referred to as Reality Capture or High Definition Surveying is a technology which uses laser beams to measure and capture environments in 3D with speed and accuracy. These services provided to a wide range of clients and project outcomes, and will only continue to grow in popularity with advancements in technology.
Laser Scanning Sample Projects
As Built BIM Projects (There is attached video)
Tank Calibration (There is attached video)
The Ten Arches Bridge in Amman (There is attached video)
Archaeology Survey Projects (There is attached video)
Utilities Mapping by GPR
Ground penetrating radar (GPR) is now a well-accepted geophysical technique. It is a high resolution electromagnetic technique that is designed primarily to investigate underground surface utilities like:
Underground Electrical cables.
Underground pipes (waters, sewer)
Underground Fiber optics.
The GPR is integrated with RTK-GNSS device to get the accurate route of the utilities in addition to the depth.
Volumetric surveys are very useful in a number of quantitative (measurable) ways as well as being a qualitative (visual) representation of a project area of interest (AOI) in three dimensions to compute the cut/fill volume in AOI. We are specializes in volumetric surveys using Laser scanner, GPS and total station devices to output a precise calculations of the volume.
Assets Data Collections
Assets data collections are very important for supporting decision process and for. Asset Management Systems are dependent on accurate asset data, including the location of the asset, its condition and its attributes. We are using the latest laser scanner & GIS/GPS devices for collecting the assets data. Asset data can be collected at the time an asset is created or at any other time in its life-cycle. We are collecting all type of assets data like electricity, water, sewerage, roads and parks.
GIS Mapping its techniques of collecting spatial data with attributes information about each feature. Its depends on building a GIS database for your project and transfer this database to your GIS/GPS device and then start collect the position and the attributes for your features in the field.
1. Bank of Jordan- Virtual tour and 2D plans-2020
2. Jeet Bwatak Resturant Ajloun and Mafraq Branch- Virtual tour-2020
3. Arab Potash Mine- GCPs Collection for (21) Benchmarks at Dead Sea-2020
4. Al-Habashneh Surveying-Quantity surveying office - Under Ground Utility Detection by using GPR and Cable Locater at Al-Potash Aqaba-2020
5. Aqaba Customs Centre - Under Ground Utility Detection by using GPR and Cable Locater; Water Pip, Electrical Lines, Sewer Lines and Fiber Lines , with ADC – 2019
6. Arab Potash New Offices - Under Ground Utility Detection by using GPR and Cable Locater– 2019
7. Arab Potash Boundary Wall - Under Ground Utility Detection by using GPR and Cable Locater– 2019
8. Arab Potash Aqaba - Under Ground Utility Detection by using GPR and Cable Locater– 2019
9. Aqaba- Jordan Customs Yards – Under Ground Utility Mapping by using GPR and Cable Locater; Water Pip, Electrical Lines, Sewer Lines and Fiber Lines – 2018
10. Muwafaq Al Salti Air Base Project (M.S.A.B) – As built for Muwafaq Al Salti Air base, with Ch2m U.S company (Al Azraq-Jordan) – 2017
11. Aqaba Ground Control Collection (JREDS) – GCPs Collection for Satellite Imagery registration (Aqaba-Jordan) – 2016
12. Saudi Ministry of Interior (MOI) – 2015
13. Ground Control Points Collection – GCPs Collection for Satellite Imagery registration (Amman-Jordan) – 2013
14. Kirkuk Ground Control Points Collection - GCPs Collection with IGS Station coordinates calculation for Digital Mapping (Kirkuk-Iraq) – 2013
15. Jordan Chemical Industries Co. (Qatraneh Area) – Quantity Surveying (Amman-Jordan) – 2012
16. Royal Geographic Center – Queen Alia Airport As-Built drawing using Laser Scanning with cm accuracy (Amman-Jordan) - 2011
17. Department of Land and Survey – GPS Permanent Station Setup (Amman-Jordan) - 2006
18. Sajer Tropographic Mapping Project – Topographic Mapping for 2 sq-km, (Sajer-Saudi Arabia) – 2000
Our Service Profile: